You do not need a blog to tell you that it has been a hot summer. For many of us the warm weather offers an excuse to lounge around pool side or splay out in a hammock on a Sunday afternoon. Cranking up your ice maker to make some refreshing cocktails goes hand in hand with that kind of outdoor fun.
When we’re not offering ice maker repair throughout Nassau County here are some of our favorite summer cocktails:
- Mai Tai: This blend of orange, lime, and rum offers nice summery sweetness with a kick!
- Zombie Punch: Often served in elaborate and ornamental drinkware this complex drink is best mixed in a big batch. Perfect for a party!
- Jet Pilot: The Jet Pilot is a great cocktail from the late 50’s. The combination of refreshing fruit, rum, and a splash of absinthe makes it a wholly unique experience.
- Blue Hawaii: Incorporating pineapple juice and blue curacao this drink is a classic as much for its bright summery look as for its refreshing taste.
- Champagne Punch: Combining champagne with a variety of fruits and fruit juices is almost always a good idea.